After downloading the Osmond Theme installation file from ThemeForest, extract it and in the extracted folder locate the osmond.zip file. You can then install the theme using one of the two following installation methods:
- WordPress upload – For most users, this is probably the simplest installation method. To install the Osmond theme using this method, please follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme
- Click on Choose File and select osmond.zip
- Click on Install Now
- FTP upload – If you would like to install the Osmond Theme via FTP, please follow these steps:
- Extract the osmond.zip file you previously located. You should now see a folder named osmond
- Using an FTP client, login to the server where your WordPress website is hosted
- Using an FTP client, navigate to the /wp-content/themes/ directory under your WordPress website’s root directory
- Using an FTP client, upload the previously extracted osmond folder to the themes directory on your remote server
Once the installation is complete, your Osmond Theme will be ready for use. Now all you need to do is navigate to Appearance > Themes and activate the Osmond Theme.
After you have done this, you should see Osmond Dashboard appear in the left navigation bar of your WordPress admin panel.